OUR conference programme
We Are Digital Health is a new launch event for our community, with a fresh approach to events for the healthcare IT sector. With a defined conference programme to interest clinicians and IT professionals alike, the main theatres will each host streams tailored for acute, primary and social & community health care sectors. The conference aim is to stimulate thinking about the development of innovative technologies and information services to benefit patients, clinicians and the public.
The conference programme is supported by additional show floor features and presentations, as well as a hall packed full of leading industry technology suppliers. There’s no better place to mix and meet, see and touch and embrace the amazing community that we are part of.
Our interactive and engaging programme will embrace national and local topics:
- Nationwide Headlines – 5YF, vanguard evaluation and STP progress
- Working Together & Collaboration – integrating primary and acute care systems
- Focus on commissioning
- Focus on mental health
- Focus on A&E and emergency care
- We Are Digital Health Forum – best practice examples from our community
- We Are Digital Health Fringe – brand new innovation showcased
The conference will be shaped to your feedback, so please get in touch with any thoughts on what you would like to see on stage. Attendance to the conference is free of charge to all NHS, private healthcare and public sector employees.